1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western MVP Ultra parts/repair plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UNCLETONY, Jan 12, 2012.

1. UNCLETONY

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

I was going keep this for parts but if someone else wants to fix it up I figure I would give them a chance. It is a 2003 MVP 8'6 Ultramount. One wing is bent and there was an attempt to straighten it. The edges are worn down bad. You would probably have to weld cutting edges on it. Left wing hose is cut and needs replaced. Pump and lights work could hook up and go but the edges and wing need addressed. Comes with a controller (round plug)that is missing scoop and v buttons but works. Also throw in harness 26357 I believe dodge harness and the battery harness. No Isolation module or mounts. 3 plug. I took these pics with my phone will get better pics if interested. I thought someone with a unimount MVP might want to transfer moldboards for an upgrade. 1200 for everything PM me if interested.

2012-01-12_18-02-35_809.jpg

2012-01-12_18-02-28_604.jpg

2012-01-12_18-02-05_192.jpg

2012-01-12_18-01-58_626.jpg

2. Plowboy1

Plowboy1 Junior Member

Where are you located? I would need some clearer pictures of the damage to make a decision. Is there enough material remaining on the left wing to properly bolt on a cutting edge? I'm considering replacing the right wing completely. Do you think the A-frame and rest of the mount is bent? Thanks, Mike

3. UNCLETONY

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

Sorry plow is no longer for sale thanks for the interest

4. Plowboy1

Plowboy1 Junior Member

Remove your post