1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western MVP plus 8'6 fS in nj

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Dec 19, 2012.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

8'6 mvp plus i bought it used last year as a back up with plans of buying another truck but that never paned out. the plow is i believe an 08 model but im not sure has some rust on the springs and plow ribs but cutting edges are like new an so is the rest of the plow. 3500 firm this includes plow harness,controller And recivers.The harness is for a 07 Chevy but all that would need to change to go on a ford or dodge is the headlight harness the rest is the same. The only thing you need to buy is the truck side mount that is 500 new or 250 used from me if you have a 07 Chevy 2500 truck. I can deliver or load it from you I you pick it up. Delivery will be 1 dollar per loaded mile paid for via PayPal before I leave and is non refundable

2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

What's the asking Price ?

3. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Looks like 3500

4. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Well I'm a dummy.......Again.

5. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump the weather guessers say snow is comming