1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western MVP Cab Command

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Sooner, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Sooner

Sooner Member

Does anyone know where I can find a good deal on a replacement Western MVP Cabcommand online? I tried Google and only found two stores that sell them. Any direction would be much appreciated.
  2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I have one I'm selling. It's brand new. It's actually a Fish Stick version, but all you have to do is swap the keypads off the boards to keep the same color, or you can have the yellow version. Doesn't make any difference. You can use it on the MVP, as well as the Wideout. I can show you how to change the pad over via pictures if your not familiar, it's simple, no tools needed.

Pictures are in my thread. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=91874
  3. Sooner

Sooner Member

Thanks for the offer but I read on that link that it won't work with the round 10 pin style plug. Is that right?
  4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

yeah my bad, I had a memory lapse, I was thinking that the MVP was like the Xtreme V.
  5. T Deneen

T Deneen Junior Member

I don't know how good a deal this is, but I have the 96462 Cab Command for the MVP in stock.

Usual price is $375.00 I can offer it to you at $330.00 plus applicable tax and UPS.

Thank you

Tim Deneen
    Saginaw, MI
    (800) 292-0235
  6. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

7. gib

gib Junior Member
    from omaha

try ebay. Probably not the best time to get one. I bought one in the spring for around $150.00
  8. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member