1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by farmerkev, Sep 4, 2009.

1. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

85 blazer Western Mount

My buddy is trying to sell a western mount off a 1985 K5 Blazer, the motor is not there, and all the wires have been cut, it does have what look like pretty new plow lights, but its just the mount, without the blade. He wants $50 for it, but hes got it at my place and I want it gone.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If you want it gone, take the lights off and post pics and take the mount to the scrap metal place. LOL

I know how you feel, I am storing STUFF for other people also.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Post that mount and pictures for sale. List it as a conventional western mount for a......with free lights. You could sell it there are guys looking for them. Put it in used equipment here and maybe the western forum.

4. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

My camera doesnt really work, but here are some pics, if anybody is interested in any of the parts or anything, the lights might be worth something, Im in Saint Paul MN.

DSCN4117.JPG

DSCN4120.JPG

DSCN4122.JPG

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

If you were closer I'd come get it.

6. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

how much for pump & lights can you ship would be inst in truck side but to much for shipping

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009