1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western mount+wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chevy$men, Feb 23, 2011.

1. chevy$men

chevy$men Senior Member

have a mount and wiring fits 2001 chevy 2500hd newer body style chevy good shape its a unimount mount and wiring only $575

2. Millertime

Millertime Junior Member

Do you have pictures of it and would you ship it? What plow was used for the mount a straight blade or MVP?

3. chevy$men

chevy$men Senior Member

do have pics will send to cell phones pm me your cell and its off the 8ft straight poly

4. Millertime

Millertime Junior Member

I have a MVP plow and hand controller just looking to have a second truck set-up. Do you know if the wiring will work the MVP plow. About how old is the mount and wiring.

5. chevy$men

chevy$men Senior Member

the mount and wiring are 4 months old used for 3 months

6. Millertime

Millertime Junior Member

This is for the older Unimount with the two hitch pins and two link arms and not the newer Ultramount correct where there are no hitch pins or link arms. How do I PM you so i can get some pics of it.

7. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

You don't have enough posts to pm yet.

8. Millertime

Millertime Junior Member

Okay so then can you post some pics on here so i can see it. Also is this the older unimount hitch that has the two hitch pins adn the two link arms?

9. chevy$men

chevy$men Senior Member

pm a cell number i will send pics to that ok......

10. Millertime

Millertime Junior Member

You just told me like two replys ago I dont have enough posts to PM...So how im I going to PM you my cell number? If you post pics we can probably reach a deal.

11. chevy$men

chevy$men Senior Member

no that was the other guy try to pm me it should work or just call me 216 482 0640