1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western mount will fit 89 F150?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Milwaukee, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I went to place. i am not say where.

They have 2 trucks. One is 86-89 F350 4x4 with snowplow 7'6 it is western. I say it not unimount it those old style that mount to frame and bumper on carriage.

Will this fit 89 F150 or F150 have different frame?

And they have early 80's bronco with western 7'6 plow. It look same to f350.

Mount look like this one. http://detroit.craigslist.org/cto/846838030.html

They offer this way good deal than you think. $100 but rusty and no one want because rust.

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I would think it would fit...if not those older plows are easy enough to modify the mounts to fit anything!

3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Maybe I give chance try fit it.

But how I remove rust bolt? Last time try remove bumper from 89 f250 that have see better day. Can't get out plus broke socket and socket are snap on.

I call western plow. They say F350 snowplow mount are different. They say bronco and F150 use same frame mount.

I think I go with bronco plow since it look better plus have hydraulic pump there.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008