1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Midweight

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by J&R Landscaping, Feb 13, 2006.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Just wondering if anyone has a Western Midweight? My dealer recomended 1 to me today and I was just scratching my head about it since I did not see it on the website!
    Sounds like a nice setup, ultra mount system on it, 7' (i think) handpad controller. He told me $3,750.00 installed. I'm probably gonna go for it. Just wondering if any1 has heard of them and any reviews for them???

Thanks

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

3. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

western midweight or pro?

Looking to get western plow for my truck.( '05 chevy 1500 crew cab not an HD) went to 2 dealers and both had different answers. 7'-6 midweight and other said pro. Need help to figure out which is best and when to buy? was qouted $3,600 for midweight and $4200 for pro.

4. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

I run an 8' Pro on my 04 1500 crew cab. 4 turns on the t-bars and timbrens up front and it holds the plow up fine. I was into the western distributor on wednesday and they had a 7'6' midweight on the floor and it looked plenty strong for all but the most heavy duty plowers.

Darren

5. durphman

durphman Junior Member
    from Eastern

Great Plow

I have The plow that you are asking about it is great i think that it is rugged enough I've plowed to dirt roads with it so far no cracks no nothing so far.
    I paid $3600.00 for mine last march. If you get it good luckwesport