1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western mark III plow oldie mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by torence20, Dec 30, 2012.

1. torence20

torence20 Junior Member
    from dixon

hey guys newbie here im looking for a picture of a western or any plow mount for that fact mounted to the frame of a dodge truck 2nd generation my truck is a 94 but any mid 90's truck will do, im going to buy an older mark 3 set up and it doesnt have the truck side mount. i can make one but i would rather buy one that is made for the frame. or if you guys have made one yourselves and have photos to share i would appreciate it greatly. thanks fellows

2. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

do you mean a conventional mount? like with a cable control, and quick couplers on the hoses etc?

if so, there never was one made for that 94+ dodge. (dodges changed in 94, so don't look at the previous years.) so the closest pic avail to kind of see how the brkts go on the frame would be the 62035 unimount mount. and I suppose if you found one of those used for cheap you could maybe modify it to match the a-frame. might be easier than starting from scratch.

3. torence20

torence20 Junior Member
    from dixon

i have no problem with the a frame part im going to have to modify it either way, what i really want is a picture of any brand snow plow mount on a 94 dodge frame. i just cant find any pics of a mount on a 94

4. torence20

torence20 Junior Member
    from dixon

what i was thinking bout doing was getting something like a meyer mount set up with the tubes that slip in but the truck part of the mount is really expensive. i just need a frame mount that will fit a 94 dodge if anyone know where i can get one cheap let me know i can cut and weld what i need to to make it fit on my truck