1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western MA...Did you plow 3/1/08?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by amarino, Apr 15, 2008.

1. amarino

amarino Junior Member

I just found a route sheet for march 1 and it says I plowed. Been so long I cant remember - I want to make sure before I send out the bills 6 weeks late. Can I check somewhere onlie to see if it snowed that day of night before? Checked accuweather and it says 1.6" for 3/1 but does not go back to feb. I live in berkshire county (westren MA). Any locals who can remember plowing that day?

Thanks, AL
  2. slc12345

slc12345 Member
    from CT

I know this isn't the area you are asking for but we are in central connecticut and we plowed on March 1st about 5" of snow is what our records are showing. Hope this helps.
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Yes, you probably did. That was my last time plowing, too.
  4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

get accuweather premium. its free for 30 days, you can go back like 20 years and print everything off you want. Just remember to cancel
  5. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

our last record was march 1st for 5.5" in central CT so yea you most likely plowed. if im remembering correctly you guys got a few more inches than we did.
  6. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Berkshire County here too. I plowed on the first. My records indicate 6 Inches. Send those bills out.
  7. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Yes, 5-6"........
  8. amarino

amarino Junior Member

Thanks For The Info !!!!
  9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Yup, that was my last run.
  10. haybaler

haybaler Member

good luck on getting paid now
  11. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

a little late to chime in here, but:

checked my book. 3" of snow which melted down to 1" after turning to pure rain like every other storm. lol