1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western light harness ends

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by sjacobson, Nov 29, 2009.

1. sjacobson

sjacobson Junior Member

i need to find a part # for western light harness ends i bought a plow with wiring that some one cut off the ends that go to the light and put on ford couplers i need ones for 96 chevy silverado (the harness is for a chevy) thanks scott

2. just me

just me Member

I believe that is a 12 pin harness. I just bought a '96 8' pro and am in the process of changing it to a 9 pin for a 2000 K1500. The repair ends are rather spendy. If you find it is a 12 pin repair end you need, let me know. I will be selling my entire, sealed, 12 pin light harness once I get it off. That SHOULD be today...:)

3. sjacobson

sjacobson Junior Member

i have unimount with 9 pin sorry should have put this in post

4. just me

just me Member

5. sjacobson

sjacobson Junior Member

is this the wiring that will go to the truck head lights not the plow lights ?

6. just me

just me Member

7. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Western doesnt offer a replacement end for the headlight harness's, best bet, head down to the junk yard with a pair of wire cutters

8. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Or chop chop & splice it all together.