1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western joystick?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jbone, Nov 7, 2006.

1. jbone

jbone Senior Member

I have an older western uni-mount with the box joystick thats mounted to the dash, I talked to my dealer who said that a fish stick or the western version of the fish stick could plug right in so I could hold it while driving. Does any one know where to get them aside from a dealer or is that pretty much the only place? I drive a 5spd so im looking to make things a little easier while plowing. Thanks
  2. SFA3301

SFA3301 Junior Member

might try ebay I have seen alot of new in the box controlers on there
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Try CPW from their link above. The only thing you might have to do is a little revamping on your harness depending on how old your plow is and there are instructions in the box that will tell you how to check to see if you will need to.
  4. jbone

jbone Senior Member

thanks for the help!
  5. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

How Old is your Uni-mount?

:waving: JBone,
    How old is your Uni-Mount? I myself run a Uni-mount and I use the Cab command controller. I like it very much :nod: I'm sure you could shift and have the controller in hand at the time. A friend of mine does this and he has no complaints as well. :salute:

Pale Rider :gunsfiring: