1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Info

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mr_coolers, Oct 25, 2005.

1. mr_coolers

mr_coolers Junior Member

Hi there. Does anyone know the Western website link? I have a 84 Dodge ram with a western plow and need to get info & pic's on fixing the joy stick and how to add the proper amount of oil and what kind, etc:drinkup: . Any info or links would be great. Thanks Jim aka mr_coolers

2. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Click on the WEstern picture at the top of every page on this site... or type in www.westernplows.com

3. genrock

genrock Member

Westerns site is useless they are not a company that sells much but supplies distributors more then anything. Best thing to do is go to ebay and bid on a manual I dont even see where the manual is available for purchase at westerns site. sad just sad

4. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

5. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

6. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

You can access just about all of westerns manuals through there website... click on publication library at the top of the page...

7. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

I printed off both of my shop manuals from there website. You just need ADOBE ACROBAT READER. As far as ajoystick goes, check Ebay

8. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Every installation guide, mechanics guide and selection guide that i get as an installer is on westerns site, the only thing that you guys dont get are prices and service bulletins.

9. BobbyPHG

BobbyPHG Junior Member

Help for you.

I get a lot of parts for my plow and spreader at www.angelos.com and have had problems and called them and got help. They also have a troubleshooting page for plows on their site. Hope this may help you.