1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Hummer Mount?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by BLIZARD BUSTERS, Jan 2, 2008.

1. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

i am looking to buy a H3 hummer can i get a mount for this either a uni or a ultra mount i hope so but i can find it anywere

2. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Contact your Western dealer. It is probably the Chevy Colorado (and GMC Canyon) mount, since this is the same chassis they use for the H3 (with a few differences like the suspension being pushed forward a few inches). Anyway, they would be able to look it up for you. you WILL want a smaller lighter weight plow for that, though.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Let us know how the H3 pushes snow. I drove a few of them and I don't think it has the power or the weigh behind it to push wety heavy snow or do commercial work. I am anxious to hear how it works for you. Best of Luck. The new Alpha motor may be another thing tho.

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Why

You cant see S*#% out of those windows in an H3. you are going to hit something with that thing and then you are going to be real mad. I think it is a waste of money, UNLESS you are using it for personal use like on your driveway. But for a commercial application I think it would be a waste of money......My $.03.....