1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western hts price

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by bfdhl024, Oct 13, 2011.

1. bfdhl024

bfdhl024 Junior Member

hello all im new to plowing bin snowblowing 6 driveways for 4 yrs want to move up to a plow got a price of 4375 installed don't now if that a good price or not this will be going on a 2004 dodge ram 1500 4x4 quad-cab slt any input would be great

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

Prices vary a lot depending where you live. Shipping distance from the factory is the big variable. Assembly and installation takes about 8 hours depending on your truck. The last Dodge I built took over 8 hours and most of the time was fighting with the bumber bolts and the intercooler (which is in front of the radiator). The price you quote sounds pretty good as I assume you are getting a straight blade. May be a bit much if your buying an HTS. Prices vary depending on your plow model too of course. There is a big difference between a straight blade and a V or a Wide-out. Our shop charges about $1000 for installation & configuration regardless of what size plow you buy.

3. bfdhl024

bfdhl024 Junior Member

Thank you I live in new York long island its a large shop that I am dealing with they only deal with western looks like the do a lot of truck fabrication