1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western HTS headlight bracket

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by x.system, Dec 12, 2009.

1. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Selling the red HTS headlight bracket. It sits to tall on my half ton so I pulled it off tonight and made a new mount. This would probably work great on a ford or dodge with the taller front end. I had the lights at the exact same height as stock but the nighthawks blocked alot of my vision area on my GMC. $150 shipped.

[​IMG]

2. RCSLINC

RCSLINC Junior Member

i will take it randy 315-676-4442

3. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

lights come with?

4. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I'll give you a call tomorrow morning.

5. x.system

x.system Senior Member

ummmm...........No

6. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

lol.. damn.. figured i would try

7. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

What kind of a half bread plow do you have going on there??? SEHP motor? I thought these things were all encased instacts? Whats the story behind this?

8. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

it's a new ulntra mount plow. It's like putting a late model motor into a muscle car.

9. x.system

x.system Senior Member

10. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I saw the thread, thats why I said it was an "ulntra" mount. It's a unimount with some ultramount parts on it, I did a similar thing to my plow and my buddies started calling it an ulntra mount

11. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I figured you knew, I saw your thread as well, I posted that for Repoman.

12. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I had missed that thread. Very nice work! Too bad that bracket didn't work out for you though.

I might of considered cutting & lowering the uprights, then cutting the bracket in the center just enough to allow the lift arm to travel. Kind of a boxed looking A if you know what I mean. alittle sanding and some touch up paint for the edges and it may have worked.

Very nice work though bud.

13. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Thanks, I was considering notching it but I decided against it, I wanted the lights as low as possible and the notch would have went clear to the top. I ended up making another mount and got the lights 5" lower with steel I had laying around. The height was only a pain really when I was cresting a hill but its alot better now being lower.

14. x.system

x.system Senior Member

This is still for sale. I called you Randy and left my number. I've had some internet issues so if anyone is interested just give me a call. Jim 989 853 1006

15. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Bump.........

Still have this if anyone is interested, its been sitting in my back room for a year, still like new. $100 shipped. or trade for a western straight blade hand held controller, that works!

16. TurboSam

TurboSam Junior Member

I'll take it, check your PM

17. TurboSam

TurboSam Junior Member

18. x.system

x.system Senior Member

LOL, I think you need 10 posts before you can PM. I'll email you now.