1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western harness kit/lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NEXTDAYSIGNS, Nov 1, 2003.

1. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

I have a Western control harness and lights for chevy/gmc 1999-2002. I used it not even 1 year and would you know my new truck needed a different one. Must sell please email w/ questions or offers i will consider all.

EMAIL @ SIGNSIN24@aol.com

2. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

Still no takers> This is a 9 pin set up. The truck side has every thing but the cab command and the plow side has the lights and control harnness. I really need to get it out of my garage. I will take $175 /OBO buyer pays shipping or picks up. Any questions Email me @ SIGNSIN24@AOL.COM. I also have all directions.

3. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

Still no takers will I still needed to get rid of it. How does The low price of 125 work buyer picks up or pays shipping. Any questions email me @ signsin24@aol.com

4. mjmstaff

mjmstaff Member

I could use the harness on the plow side but that is about it.

5. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

MIKE: IM NOT GOING TO BREAK THE SET BUT 125 MOST LIKELY WONT BUY ONE SIDE. WELL EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED @ SIGNSIN24@AOL.COM THANK FOR THE REPLY.

6. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

Still here need to get it out. How does 100 sound any takers.

7. AVERYX

AVERYX Junior Member

Would this work on a 2003 Chevy?

8. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

AVERYX I DONT THINK SO. I THINK 02 IS HE LAST YEAR IT WILL WORK ON. IF YOU TALK TO A DEALER AND IT WILL ITS STILL HEAR 100 BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. THIS IS THE TRUCK SIDE CONTROL HARNESS AND THE PLOW SIDE W/ LIGHTS.

9. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

Still here 100 takes it buyer pays shipping. Its a deal! Any question email @ signsin24@msn.com

10. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

Still hrer any takers @ 80 plus shipping it will be around 15-20 dollars.I f you give me your zip in the email I can tell you what it will be. SIGNSIN4@MSN.COM

11. John W

John W Junior Member

western parts

What exactly is this harness for? Is it one 9 pin plug truck and plow side to control lights and plow? What type of controller was required?

-John