1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Fisher Blizzard Truck Side Wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Dec 30, 2013.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

The following wiring all came off a 2001 Dodge 3500 with Fisher MM2 (3 plug) 8' straight blade. Everything functioned perfectly. It will all work with Western ultramount plows as well and maybe Blizzard plows also, as all 3 plow manufacturers are owned by Douglas Dynamics.

I am listing everything I have by the primary part number (and other part numbers listed on the part), a description, and then followed by my price (which is 50% of what the item costs new):

26400 (26385, 26134) - 4 port isolation module. see pictures 2 and 3. $150.

26345 (26379, 22415) - vehicle control harness. plugs into port 1 on isolation module. one end goes to male 3 pin grill connector (picture 7), one end to female 6 pin cab controller plug (picture 8), and one end to the solenoid (picture 9). $100.

63411 - battery cables. runs from solenoid (picture 9)/ground to female 2 large pin grill connector (picture 10). includes plug cover. solenoid pictured is included. $35.

26357 (26384, 22413) - 11 pin light harness. plugs into port 2 on the isolation module. the other end goes to the female 11 pin grill connector (picture 6). $75.

26349 (26293) - short headlight harness for ford or dodge with HB1 or HB5 headlights. plugs into port 3 on the isolation module. the other end goes to a black plug and a blue plug (picture 5). $35.

26354 (26292) - long headlight harness for ford or dodge with HB1 or HB5 headlights. plugs into port 4 on the isolation module. the other end goes to a black plug and a blue plug (picture 4). $40.

as you can see, the harness is not tampered with. it is just as it came from the factory and all works perfectly. as mentioned, my asking price is half of what brand new would cost. I think that is fair, but will consider reasonable offers. My preference is to sell everything at once. price for everything would be $300.

will ship at buyer's cost.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

pictures 6 - 10.......

6.JPG

7.JPG