1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western/ Fischer Plow Wanted!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CARSON954, Dec 8, 2003.

1. CARSON954

CARSON954 Junior Member

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a 7.5 Western plow, A-Frame, and Pump for $950.00 if you are interested. Some surface rust but everything works good. You will need a vehicle mount with lights and a cable controller stick. Email me at njplowman@hotmail.com if you are interested.
  3. poolshark

poolshark Junior Member

7'6" Western

Carson I still have the unimount plow complete soup to nuts just put it on,You never called me make an offer.Where in L.I. are you for the write price Iwill help you out and bring it.
  4. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

5. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

I have this for sale located in CT. You would need the wiring/joystick and the mount for under your specific vehicle. It has only been used to plow my driveway a total of 5 times. You can tell by the paint on the blade that it is as close to BRAND NEW as used gets! No rust at all...it is a 9.8 out of 10. Asking $2,000 but make me a reasonable offer and it is yours. Email me at A98Legacy@yahoo.com if you are interested...Delivery within a 100 miles is available for a small charge.

6. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Well, I'd hope that in 2+ years he managed to find one!! :D
  7. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

LOL...I don't know how I missed that...guess I got caught up in the search...LOL
  8. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

Western 1year OLD

I have a great deal for you, a 7'6" Western Ultra-mount Pro Series. I'm located about 2.5 hrs.[/B] away and will deliver the whole setup for no additional cost to you, The setup comes with the blade, Front rig, pump and lights. You will need to spend another 600 to get the undercarriage and wiring harness. My brother bought it last year for over 3600.00 and really needs the money so for $2500.00 CASH I will deliver the Western to your door CALL JON @ (215) 480-8671
  9. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

I think he may have died from old age already, this thread is from 2003!!
  10. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Shhhh! Lets see how many other people post their plows for sale here and then get upset when he doesn't return their PM's.