1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Discussion

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Michael J. Donovan, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Once again this season, Western Products will be hosting an open forum on Plowsite. The Western forum will take place during the week of 11/1 and will be hosted by Dan Bacon of their Technical Service Department, and Patrick Dietz from their Product Marketing group. Please join us for what is sure to be an informative session, and thanks in advance for your participation.

2. WesternProducts

WesternProducts Sponsor

Western Thread

Hello everyone...

My name is Patrick Dietz, and I am the Sr. Product Manager for Western Snowplows. I've been with Western now for 8+ yrs. Like past years, I've participated in these dedicated weeklong discussions, and am looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say... and hopefully answer some questions along the way. If posts start to slow a bit (hopefully because of snow...), I'll try my best to throw some polls & questions of my own out there for you guys to answer. And like previous years, if you have anything you'd like to ask me outside of the public forum, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks...

Patrick

Patrick Dietz
    Sr. Product Manager
    Western Products

3. dbacon

dbacon Sponsor

Thank you Mike

It looks like I have completed the registration for this weeks forum. I am looking forward to trying to help our customers with questions they may have relating to Western Snow and Ice control equipment.

Thanks for the opportunity

Dan

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.