1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Discussion 10/29 - 11/2

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Michael J. Donovan, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Hello again Everyone!

Also again this year, another one of our sponsors, Western Products, will be hosting a discussion here in the snow removal forum. The discussion will begin on Monday 10/29 and run until Friday 11/2. Be sure to read the discussion and feel free to participate. The discussions by Western in the past have created some great information and ideas and you can expect the same again this year.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Last week I phoned 3 dealers in the Buffalo area. I was looking for a MVP Plus in Ploy, 8'6". All 3 told me they were sold out for the season. Is there a shortage with the Poly blades or are they trying to sell me steel ones that they have in stock?
  3. Keltic

Keltic Junior Member

MVP controller

Hi, i posted about this issue before and spoke to my local dealer without result, the controller failed 3 times on my new MVP last season. The famous wire breakage where the cord enters the controller. I feel this is ridiculous for a item that ended up costing almost 10,000$. Is western or DD come up with a fix for this problem? I know my dealer is going to be as helpful this year, and my clients do not see the humour in a plow that can't plow on a stormy morning. I thought I was avoiding these type of problem by buying new, and buying what I thought was a quality product. Look forward to your response. Fred Mac Kay, Morgans Brook Landscaping, Nova Scotia