1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Dealer

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by cet, Oct 16, 2007.

1. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I am looking for a dealer that is close to Niagara Falls. I want to buy one Cash and Carry. I have phoned a couple of dealers from Westerns site but they will not phone me back.

Anyone know one?

Thanks.

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Hey,

Steve Sweets RV in Trenton ON quoted me $6800 for the wideout installed. I bet he would do cash and carry. Look him up online. I bought a tornado last year from him, he just did a warranty upgrade kit on it for me. Great service. Might be a 4 hour drive for you but the other dealers I know are
    Walker Equipment
    Kyoos Brother - cant remember the spelling, ... Bill Pride is the guy I like there, I can get you the contact if you pm me but I found them to be more money,

remember you only get what you negotiate for.

What about a blizzard from Jeere. Our loonie is pretty good.

I want to buy a blizzard or wideout but everyone is requesting the bobcat more and I am doing a lot by the hour so I dont need to move more snow faster quite yet.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What about here in Buffalo seeing your Loonie is worth more!

UNICELL BODY CO., INC
    571 Howard Street
    Buffalo, NY 14240
    Phone: (716) 853-8628

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks for the help. There must be no plowers in Buffalo maybe we should move there.

I will look them up and give them a try.
    I like the Blizzard. There is one at the shop. They are pretty heavy. I Wideout would need a year in service before I would try one.

The Western with Pro Plus Wings will move a decent amount of snow and a few pounds lighter.

You were close, its Kooy, they have a great showroom and lots of stuff, just a little busy and a little expensive.

I hate Walker, bottom line. Unorganized.

5. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

If it is manufactured in the USA it is duty free. Part of the free trade agreement.

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I have phones that place 6 times and left 6 messages. Yesterday I asked if the guy even existed. She didn't find that funny. I will try again. I am looking for the Cash and Carry price on a 8'6" Western Pro Plow.

Thanks.

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

3 years ago I went to Tim Wallace. A bit of a drive. They were the only place to Cash and Carry a Blizzard. I bought 2 810 Blizzards and a 9'6" Fisher V. 2 days of my time, 1 night in the hotel and $150 in fuel. I saved just over $8,000. No duty at all. Cleared through a broker and paid the taxes.

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This place is not that far either.

EMERLING CHEVROLET
    9000 Boston State Road
    Boston, NY 14025
    Phone: (716) 941-5255

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks, Mapquest says 150 miles. Maybe they will answer the phone. I won't be too happy when I see the price of the trucks though.

10. wnyps

wnyps Member

Emerling wanted 4400. cash and carry for a 8.6 poly v , but didn't have any more in stock for an 08 f350. They told me they can have one in a week for $200 more for shipping.Price for install was $4792 plus shipping on the 8.6 poly v. Emerling is the cheapest i found in WNY by far. Unicell was at least a couple hundred more for the same plow, but was also out of stock.

11. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks, do you know if that was the V you could put the Pro Plus Wings on? I have a 2004 Chev 3500. I wonder if they had the plow in stock and not the mount. I would have thought any Ultra Mount would have worked.

12. wnyps

wnyps Member

According to my western catalog plow wings available for 8.6 & 9.6 MVP plus & all PRO PLUS plows.

13. wnyps

wnyps Member

CET let me know if i can be any future help, im only about half an hour away from Emerling and ten minutes away from Unicell . Darren

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

wnyps, thanks for the offer.
    I am looking for either a 8'6" Pro Plus or a 8'6" MVP Plus in Poly.
    I have a 2004 Chev. 3500 Crew Cab 4X4.
    If you could find out if Emerling has either in stock and how much they would be.

Thanks Again.

15. wnyps

wnyps Member

I'll call monday or tuesday to find out availabilty and i'll let you know.

16. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks, that would be great.

17. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Have you tried going to Westerns site, they have a link to list ALL of their distributors.

18. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Yes that is how I found the Unicell dealer. Sal just doesn't phone back. Should have better luck with the Chev dealer, as long as I don't end up with a new truck. LOL

19. wnyps

wnyps Member

Cet, I talked with the guys at emerling and they have 8.6 pro plus in stock to fit your truck, price $4056 installed,$3806 cash and carry.They have the undercarriage in stock for 8.6 MVP poly, but they dont have the blades in. Add a$150 more for poly on the pro plus. If you need any more info let me know.:salute:

20. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

There's Casullos on Military Road (Buffalo i belive, maybe Kenmore, NY). I drive by there all the time and they always have a bunch of western's, new and used outside.