1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Conventional Mount Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rat_Power_78, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

Looking for a Western Conventional mount to fit a 94 F350. Mainly need a mount, but I could be interested in the rest of the setup too.

2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

those are tough to find. western only made them to fit the 92-97 trucks for 2 years before changing design to the unimount style. i was looking for one for my 96 f350 and found a plow dealer local to me who actually had a brand new setup sitting on his shelf since the early 90's. he was selling it cheap too. i was about to buy it, and then in a stroke of luck, i found a guy who had one and needed the mount from my old 86 F250, and we made an even swap.

anyway, the dealer may still have the frame on his shelf. but shipping would probably kill the deal. let me know if interested and i can give you the dealer contact info.

3. Rat_Power_78

Rat_Power_78 Senior Member

Damn thats no good. I was hoping for an easy fix, but it looks like my '76 is going to have to survive another year.