1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Conventional 7.5' Pro Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rgory, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Rgory

Rgory Member

Hello,

For sale this evening we have an old western seven and a half foot pro plow blade. This blade worked when stored but has not been used in several years. It is located just south of Chicago $150 or best offer takes it. Contact me at SlyryL6@aol.com for more details.

Ryan

7.5 Blade.jpg

7.5 Blade Back.jpg

2. trinitygrove

trinitygrove Member

wow, rust heaven. But for 150 quite a steal. Good luck selling it.

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Too bad you werent closer to my area. Probably would've grabbed it. My buddy is looking for a cheap plow to rig up the front of his loader for doing driveways. He was given a fisher 7" and made his own pull-box on a 3point hitch for the rear of the tractor. That thing works great!

4. Rgory

Rgory Member

Bump... Anyone interested in a back-up? Dont let the looks scare you thats how the old westerns are.. the paint comes off but the blade is still SOLID

SlyryL6@aol.com

5. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Western Plow

I am near the Wi. Il. border, if you will take $100.00 e-mail me gd8boltman@yahoo.com and I will come pick it up.

Thanks