1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western clothing

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Starboyz66FTP, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Starboyz66FTP

Starboyz66FTP Junior Member
    from buffalo

does western make and hats or hoodies, i see on boss website they have cool hats and hoodies, i thought western did???? any info and a link would be appreciated

2. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I had the same question a while back and emailed Western. They emailed me back a copy of there merchandise flyer that I still have saved on my computer. If I could figure out how to post a PDF file I would.

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Will, if you want to email the Western clothing pdf to me, I'll see if I can get it posted for starboy. I'll pm ya with my address.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Here's the Western gear brochure Will sent me....I had to shrink it down to get it under 100kb so it's a little hard to read.

Western clothing.jpg

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Here's the order form, again I had to shrink it down too. Sometimes 100kb isn't big enough on some of these forums.

Western order form.jpg

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Thanks for posting that Mike.

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Happy to help Will.:)