1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Cable Pump for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mowerpan, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Alrite I have a western cable operated up and down pump, theres no hoses or anything else like for angle, I'm not exactly a plow guru so I don't know if you could add em or not. The motor did not work, I rebuilt the motor, and cleaned everything and it worked but kinda slowly(I don't know if it's a slow moving motor or what) But I put it back in the pump and the motor doesn't work. I cleaned out the case and drained the fluid and put new in, but it will be drained out for shipping. I just decided to sell the pump and save up this summer for a central hydrualic pump like the snoways use so I'm selling this.

Looking for 150 bucks. Comment on this price please, as I am not a plow guru and don't know what to expect but have seen on ebay units have gone for more then this not working.

I don't know if everything else works or not, I could try to test it with a drill if you want, or wanna know anything else, just ask.

Ok the attachment thing is being ********, I can email you pics, just say so.
    Shipping will prolly be expensive, that's for you to pay. I'm in zipcode 49829

It needs a paint job but it's clean, no grease on it, or anything, ready for paint.

Post here or email me if ya want for more info. Sorry the post is long I just like to be informative.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  2. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

no longer 4 sale