1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Cable Pump & Controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bnorton, Feb 4, 2010.

1. bnorton

bnorton Junior Member

I have a Western Isarmatic Lift Control - Mark III Cable type pump and controller for sale. Bought the pump with plow about 3 years ago and never used. Sold plow today and need to see the pump. The pump operated when I bought it but havent used since then. Been stored in garage in the dry. $100.00 buys it all OBO.

2. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

Looks like it's in poor condition. The motor probably should be replaced and the casing should be sprayed/painted.
    I'd clean the filter, paint the whole thing, and list it on ebay.
    List it on ebay or craigslist.
    If you dont sell it with the next two weeks, you wont sell it until next october-mid winter.
    Ebay, you might get 80 dollars out of it plus shipping.
    Craigslist, you might get 50 cash.

Remember, nobody is buying used equipment....especially this old. The only time they do is before the season starts and they are putting the pieces of the puzzle together for a makeshift plow to make 'extra' money.

Good luck.