1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Cable Plow Problem

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by eightyeight01, Feb 18, 2009.

1. eightyeight01

eightyeight01 Junior Member

Hi, my name is Mike. I have an 88 Chevy Blazer k5 with a Western cable plow. My plow will go up and down and left. When I move the controller right my plow goes up. Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes. There arent any shops who will look at my plow around the willoughby ohio area. Thank You
  2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

3. eightyeight01

eightyeight01 Junior Member

Thanks I really appriciate It. Its so stressfull when stuff breaks and you dont know what to do or where to turn.
  4. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

i know of a few people in your town that will be happy 2 look at it for ya . if not you can always stop my place.look on the ohio snow thread
  5. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

It sounds like a cable adjustment to me but to be sure go to the Western website (top left) they have a very good troubling shooting guide to follow, good luck Joe.