1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Cable control

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by UnderTakr, Nov 18, 2003.

1. UnderTakr

UnderTakr Junior Member
    from Kansas

I have the old Western cable control with adjustable cables. I may have an extra set of cables but not sure. Will take 50 bucks plus shipping!!
  2. johnnieautomati

johnnieautomati Junior Member

western cable controll

Hi I am looking for cable for my plow if you have the complete assembly and the cable moves freely I am interested. the original part # is 56018 let me know if this is what you have and how to go about sending it and payment. Do you ship COD? My Email address is johnnieautomati@aol.com look foreward to hearing from you. thanks
  3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Do you still have the cable control? Email me at njpolwman@hotmail.com and I will take it if it is still available.
  4. UnderTakr

UnderTakr Junior Member
    from Kansas

I believe what i have neither of you are lookin for. I have the Western Control and Cables for the underhood hood pump. The one that runs off the belts! If your still interested i have taken some pics of it and will send to ya!!