1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western angling problem.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Corson, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Corson

Corson Junior Member
    from toronto

Can anyone help here. I have a western unimount plow. Ijust put it on a truck, blade goes up and down fine, angles left fine, but when switched to right - it goes left again. I think the problem is a coil, but i dont know which one to replace. Ive already flushed system and removed all three valves, they all seem fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cylinders are fine as well.
  2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

angle problem

Your blade needs to trigger the blue or the green coil or both depending on the angle or lift options tried. If you want to call me sunday between 12 and 4 I should be at the shop and can get the info for you or call monday. Sorry don't have the guide at home tonight. lent it to a buddy for the evening. Jerre