1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

**Western 8ft Pro Unimount**

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by polarisfctyrcr1, Sep 15, 2009.

1. polarisfctyrcr1

polarisfctyrcr1 Junior Member
    from U.S.A.

Up for sale is a Western 8ft pro unimount. Package comes with all the wiring, truck mounts (fit '92-'97 ford f-250/350 I believe), also comes with joystick controller. The plow is in very good shape and has seen very little use, was going to use it on the lot of my business but decided to hire out. The seals are all good, and is currently sitting in my garage out of the elements as you can see. Im looking to get $3,000 for everything. Im located in Minneapolis, MN. Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. polarisfctyrcr1

from U.S.A.

anyone offer up!

3. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Would you sell just the plow side stuff? If I'm able to get a different truck I wouldn't need the truck side as it wouldn''t work. If so how much would you take for the plow side equipment?

4. polarisfctyrcr1

from U.S.A.

Im looking more so to just sell at as a complete deal right now.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$4k for both plows complete?

6. polarisfctyrcr1

from U.S.A.

I would be more than happy to give them both to ya for 5k? You can have it all for that. Mounts wiring controls etc. Could you do that?

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hmmmmmmm, a bit steep for me but I'll keep my eye on them thanks ;)

8. polarisfctyrcr1

from U.S.A.

Ok sounds good, we can stay in contact. I just figured I would give ya the 500 off if you were buying both.

9. traviswalker007

traviswalker007 Senior Member

did you repaint it?? so the snow sticks..(LOL)

10. polarisfctyrcr1

from U.S.A.

yea....thats exactly the reason i did it