1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8ft pro, ALMOST NEW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blm86, Mar 23, 2010.

1. blm86

blm86 Member

Im looking to try to sell my ultramount 8ft pro. Bought new 10/5/09 and used just a handful of times ( maybe 10 max). Its a 3 plug unit. I have it mounted to an 06 CMC 2500. I will include the mount and wiring(if i can get it off). Plow looks pretty much the same as when i first bought it. It is stored inside and washed when ever in the elements. Like to get $3500 for the setup. Will sell that truck also for the right price.

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

2. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

how much for the truck and plow? how many miles?Whats the condition of body/paint?my dad is looking for a truck but it would have to be a smokin deal.He doesnt really have to buy real soon but for right price he may upgrade sooner than later.

3. blm86

blm86 Member

ive decided to keep the truck, just wanting to get rid of the plow