1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western 8'6 unimount F/s in nj

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Aug 21, 2013.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

guys i picked this up to make it mount on my skid steer and plans have changed so im looking to sell it. the front of the plow has been repainted the rear is yet to be done hopefully i will get to it soon. the cutting edge motor and lights where new last year and he guy delivered it to me on his truck and i saw everything working. this is a 3 wire set up but could be changed back to the 2 wire if needed. i need to get 1500 out of the plow so if you wanna say my asking price is 1750 you could talk me don to 1500 but that is my bottom dollar if i sit on it till winter then so be it. i also have a wire harness and contorler for the 3 wire set up for an extra 650 that includes remote harness and iso module i can load it on your truck or trailer or deliver for a buck a mile plus tolls up to 500 miles away from zip 07735 again my prices are what im looking to get outta the sale i did not mark them up to be talked down. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump to the top i will be in pa next weekend zip 18829 i can bring the plow with me if someone up that way wants it

3. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bumpto the top

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump 1500 obo