1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8'6" unimount Complete for 2001 Dodge 2500.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Jan 16, 2010.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I'm gonna sell my 8'6" western unimout setup, I have come to the realization that I would rather have the $ to set me off right for mowing and landscaping because with me being away at school and having someone already covering the few accounts I have it doesn't make sense to keep it when I could free up the money. Not to mention I was hoping to switch to boss Before next season anyway. The plow has a new pump motor, both angle rams and cutting edge in the last year and this fall I repainted the front of the moldboard and added a deflector. I have plowed this whole season with it and have had 0 problems. I will get back with a price later today as I have to do some thinking but wanted to get this post out there.

It is complete for a 2001 dodge ram 2500 but should fit 94-01, if I'm wrong (which tends to happen sometimes lol) please correct me.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  2. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

come up w/ a price???

3. WilliamOak

I guess it might be easier for you guys to just make an offer. I haven't had a chance to look at what things are even goig for currently.

4. WilliamOak

Does $2k for everything seem fair? I just put a new solenoid on last week too.

5. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Yeah when bought F250 and guys told they could sell plow for $2k easy with plow in good shape.

6. WilliamOak

Thanks MIL, I'm for sure not trying to rip anyone off and I know just as well that I'm not gonna get top dollar with the way things are.

7. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

2k seems fair I paid just a hair more than that for my 8' uni complete and it needed paint.

8. WilliamOak

thanks ABES. know anyone thats interested? lol

9. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

it will fit 02 2500's and 3500's too