1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8'6 ProPlus complete for 2000 Superduty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Raymond S., Oct 19, 2012.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Plow has very limited use. I included a pic of the original cutting edge. I bought the truck last year about this time and the plow was on the truck. It had only been used to plow the owner's driveway, and it shows. Everything is in good shape. I used it to clean up a few lots maybe 3 times last winter. I'm switching this out to get another Blizzard 8611 so both of our trucks are identical.
    All of my stuff is stored inside on pallet racks as you can see. The plow is dusty but in great shape.
    Includes mount for 2000 F350, all wiring and handheld control. I ordered my blizzard and it will be switched over in a couple weeks. If you want the plow before then we can work out getting the mount and wiring off early.

$3000
    Located in Edwardsburg, MI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Had a local kid coming today from craigslist to pickup everything for $2800. Well I guess his mom told him no because he didn't show.
    Here's a few more pics. Mount and wiring is now off truck and ready for pickup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

pm sent. thanks