1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8' V-box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tscape, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Bought from natureguy on this board. It is ready to go to work. Search for that thread if you want more pics.
    Call me if you want to see it in person: 734-320-4700 Mike

Asking $900

!97F2502.JPG

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I would also trade both truck and salter for a solid 1 ton truck.

Truck specs:
    97 F250HD, 351, 156k, extra rear leaf. It is extra clean. It has never had a salter in it before last week, and it's yet to see any actual salt.

!1dudejake!1.JPG

3. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

meyer 4 sale?

Hey Mike, do you still have the meyer plow you were telling me about? If so, can you let me know the specs and what you want for it. I may have a buyer if you are still interested in a western let me know. thanks, nate p.s. why are you taking a loss on the spreader?

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I hooked the CP-8 up to my truck already. I think it's off the market unless someone wants to do the swap and give me my price. I guess it would all depend on the deal.

I needed to move that box out quick so I was willing to take the bath on it. Funny thing is it went right back down to Indy. Nice unit, but the new unit was more enticing. Oh well, it was getting late and I needed to cover all my bets.It was good meeting you and dealing with you, Nate. Good luck.