1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8' Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wicked500R, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Well, I try again with this one here for a couple weeks before I unload on ebay.
    8' Pro plow Ultramount, 3 plug, Great shape! Looks like it plowed a gravel driveway a few times from looking at the moldboard. other then that, It looks like it just been sitting Top corner is a little tweaked.. Paint is slightly faded. I will be removing everything from the truck EXCEPT for the truck frame to include with this sale. Wiring, controller, ISO module, mounting ears, Etc.. I would like 3000.00 for everything.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

TTT.. I'm losing storage.. Offers Anyone ??

3. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Gots 2 Go !

4. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Ttt>>>>>>>>

5. NPPD629RAM

NPPD629RAM Junior Member

I would love to pick this up. I have a 2007 Ram. I have the plow frame but nothing else. What is the lowest you'll take? I am about 20 minutes from you in Jersey.

6. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Then I got everything else you need! Call or text 201-259-9764. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.