1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8' Ultramount Pro Plow NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shovelracer, Mar 6, 2013.

1. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

2004 Western 8' Ultramount Pro Plow. Works as it should. Last storm got a new pump seal. This fall got a new motor and pump housing. No major rust. I'm offering the plow as it sits or the complete kit with all wiring, controller, etc. The mount would be for a 2001 Chevy 2500HD will fit other years but I do not have that info. Check western site for that. Unit has spent most of it's life indoors.

Looking for reasonable offers. Located north NJ near Newton 07860

It won't let me repost the pic. The actual plow is in another thread

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=145151

Call 973 Nine Zero Three 0637

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Plow side only $1300

3. shovelracer

Did I mention it is an Ultramount? That is a uni price. I'm thinking closer to $1800 plow, $2200 complete. Trying to be realistic though. Perhaps you want the truck it's mounted to as well. Trades considered as well.

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

No I'm a ford guy it's 9 years old plow old style lights and winter is over
    I could go up some keep my offer in mind

5. shovelracer

Not really desperate to sell. The board is straight and solid and drive unit is fresh. I agree it's 9 years old, but I could throw a new light set on there for a couple hundred and toss it back on the rack till fall and get $2500 no problem. I think you know that. $1700 would be bottom dollar.