1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8' Ultra Pro Plus - $2,500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Oct 1, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Just got this plow off a local guy and I want to sell to get another 8'6" to match the one I already have.

It runs 100%
    Came off a 2006 Dodge 2500
    Cutting edge is original and has hardly any wear
    I know the original owner and he sold his truck in '07 from lack of work and plow has been sitting in his shed.

$2,500.00
    Have plow mounts for a 2006 Dodge 2500 for an additional $250.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. cti531

cti531 Member

Are you willing to load it on a pallet and prepare it for shipping to Wisconsin? I am actually a freight broker and would arrange to have it picked up if you were able to prepare it for shipping.

3. cti531

cti531 Member

Also, do you have any additional pics? Like the backside of the plow etc. Any idea on the age of the plow?

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I can get some...I know it came off a 2006 Dodge but the truck was sold in 2007 and the plow sat in his shed.

About shipping, I could but you would have to deal with all the paperwork and stuff...as far as strapping to a pallet I could do that.

Call me @ 862.324.6705

5. cti531

cti531 Member

I would take care of all the paperwork and arranging the pick-up etc. I would just need it secured to a pallet for shipping.

I would certainly like to get some more photo's though since I would be buying sight unseen.

Thanks!

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Here ya go as you can see this plow is mint...any nicer and you'd have to go new.

there plow is DIRTY along the bottom that is NOT rust!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

8. cti531

cti531 Member

Looks good...Was this plow re-finished or is this the original condition?

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

That is original condition

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Plow pending sale.

11. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

8 footer

Is the plow still available? I know you said you have truck side mounts but do you have truck side wiring and controller (complete setup)? Im in north nj and buying a plow this week for my 09 dodge. Wanted a stainless x blade but your plow is my second choice. Let me know. Thanks

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Kevin call me on my cell 862.324.6705. I have a guy interested but sale is not final.

13. Silverado10923

Silverado10923 Member

If available, I would be interested. Can pick up in Jersey. What would i need to mount on a 2010 Chevy?

14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

no longer for sale decided to keep. sorry

15. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

Jared, its Kevin. Im looking at a 8ft ss fisher straight new w/ handheld cash & carry for 4600-. Do you know of a place w/better deal. Next week im buying if this tree planting goes good & i can pay mortgage this mo. Have fun. See ya

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Kevin, is that new? Sounds like a decent price...I don't know too much about fisher. I saw 2x nice 8' pro plus just pop-up on craigslist with wiring, mounts & controller for $3000....bet you could get it for $2800...I can trade around mounts and wiring so you have mounts for the 2006+ dodge 2500....call me

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/1989883033.html

17. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

That is a good price for that plow.