1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8' poly Uni-mount for mid-90's Ford in ohio

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lehmand1, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lehmand1

lehmand1 Member

I have a western 8' poly plow. Unimount I was told is off of a mid-90's ford. Pump and wiring harness and joystick controller. Complete set-up.

Plow is a bit sunfaded. Newer cutting edge.

I am interested in selling or possible trade for a plow to fit a 2005 dodge 3500. The bigger the better.

Asking $1800 Please call, I dont check in here often.

Located about halfway between mansfield and columbus in the 43334 area code.

419-295-1738, Dusty

Would like to sell soon so I can get a plow for my truck before winter, otherwise I will be buying the mounts for this plow or my other one and tehn it will no longer be for sale. I will entertain reasonable offers,

E41A0403.jpg

E41A0404.jpg

E41A0405.jpg

E41A0406.jpg

2. lehmand1

lehmand1 Member

Bump.

Sold the pump unit and the joystick.

Still have the following

Blade.....$600
    Ford mount...$250
    Light/pump hoop...$150

Or will take $800 for everything I have left

3. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Why wouldn't sell it as a package deal? It will probably harder to sell the rest!

4. wls

wls Senior Member

whats the blade include, a-frame, cylinders etc? Any cracks in the blade? thanks

5. lehmand1

lehmand1 Member

Bump for me. Sorry I dont check back here often.

Maybe. But I was trying to sell for 10 days (c-list before here) without so much as a single hit. Guy offered me a good price on the pump and controller so I took it. And If I dont sell the plow, It isnt hard to run it on my current meyers mount so I will have a spare.

Sorry I didnt reply sooner. Yes, the blade includes the cylinders and a-frame. Kinda like a blade for a meyers classic mount, the part that drops away with 2 pins. (Pretty much just what you see in the 2nd pic, including the skid shoes)

And there are no cracks in the blade. Just some sun-fading on the back side of the poly.

Feel free to call me if you are interested.

6. outdoorfan

outdoorfan Member

Is that bracket for a mid-90's f150 or f250/350?

7. lehmand1

lehmand1 Member

I was told it was for the F250 and F350's. But I dont know much about the westerns.

8. AutumnLeaf

AutumnLeaf Junior Member

I'm near Marengo as well, I have Western Ultra mount bracket for your truck I need to unload if you find yourself in need of one.

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

item has been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.