1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8' Poly Pro...NEW condition!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Sep 19, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Western 8' Unimount Poly Pro. Professionally reconditioned. It was stripped and all iron was professionally powdercoated, not painted. Pump was gone through and NEW cylinders installed, along with NEW hoses, a NEW chain, NEW bolts, NEW spring eyelets, NEW cutting edge, NEW snow deflector, and NEW whips. All Western brand stuff. Plow was nice before rehab, and is in new condition now. You won't find a nicer one hands down. You couldn't buy a used plow and redo it yourself for this price ;)

Let the pics speak for themselves. It was powdercoated last year and just reassembled, hence the dust and dirt.

Asking $2,600 for what's shown, no truckside. We will accept your used trade in.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

You, my friend do nice work!! Good luck on the sale! If I was in the market for a new plow, I would talk to you.

Good Luck Bossman
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks bud
  4. bricedano

bricedano Junior Member
    from 5

I am lookin for a plow for a 98 chevy 2500. What would it cost to have it mounted and working?
  5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

For this one, probably $3,600
  6. Snow Master

Snow Master Junior Member

Do you have any ultra mounts?
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Did, but nothing right now. Check back with me though.
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

SOLD, others available ;)