1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8.5 MVPP on 2012 F-250 with 3" Lift pics

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Nestech, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Nestech

Nestech Senior Member

Just finished this install. Took a couple pics as it was the first time I put a plow on a truck with a 3" suspension lift. Had to configure the plow to setting 4 to make it work!
    Mark @ Nes-Tech

wespic1.jpg

wespic2.jpg

wespic3.jpg

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

thats a sweet ride, what kind of rims are whose?

3. Nestech

Nestech Senior Member

Rims

Dick Cepek or something like that, didn't really take note of them. Did ask if he was going to leave them on for the winter! The answer was no the stock rims and tires were going on for the winter.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  4. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge PlowSite Veteran
    from NJ

How much does a plow like that run ?

Just curious....as my next plow will be a v-blade

5. Nestech

Nestech Senior Member

Price

In Canada.... about $500- $600 more than in the US, We have two step distribution in Canada instead of factory direct and that puts the price up. This one was $6600.00 Installed with Snow Deflector CAD.

6. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

nice job Mark. Looks like a nice little shed you have there also Thumbs Up

7. Nestech

Nestech Senior Member

I must have 40 to 50 plows around and in the shed! Was going to take them all out into the yard and take a picture or two tommorow! I store about 25 plows for customers along with 10 or so new ones and a bunch of trade-ins and "project" plows that I never get to!

8. acresmax

acresmax Junior Member
    from Ontario

I paid $6700 installed plus tax in Ontario, Canada last year for that exact plow.