1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 8.5 MVP PLUS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 2011 Western 8.5' V plow for sale. Plow is in good shape. Will need cutting edge after this season. Asking $3200. Cash and carry. Can help load on trailer or back of truck etc. I can email or text pics. Call or text Brant - 262-323-1134

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Is there a truck side included? If so, for what year, make, model?

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Sorry, I forgot I posted this on here! No, I don't have a truck side available or anything else. Just the plow. Let me know if you're interested, and we can work something out

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Here are some pics of the plow

Plow Pic 4.jpg

Plow Pic 2.jpg

FOTB4D9.jpg

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Bump. Need to sell! Let's make a deal!

6. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Definitely interested, but no truckside components included, really slows my anticipation. You can text me if you really want to bargain. Jeff @ 847-909-8695.

7. Brant'sLawnCare

I'm sorry. I just don't have any truckside equipment to sell. I had 2 v plows for sale. I only had truckside equipment for one of them. The first guy wanted the complete package

8. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

I Have mount harness and controller for a 2015 dodge gas or diesel I am willing to sell if it helps anyone out

9. Indycorp

Indycorp Junior Member

That price needs to come down to about 2k.

10. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

^ If you find 1 or 5 western 8'6" Vee plows for $1,200 in that shape, let me know. I'll take them all. Free bump for a good looking blade!

11. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Think he meant down to $2,000
    Either way why do people always tell people what they should sell it for if you don't want to buy it move on or PM the guy an offer

12. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

I second That!!

13. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Either price I am second in line to buy a few of them.

Good looking plow at reasonable price... BUMP

14. Indycorp

Indycorp Junior Member

Brand new mvp3'a are going for 5300 here. Truck and plowside. Unistalled with a warrany. So a plowside only....used is worth what?

15. Philbilly2

Where is this?

16. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Huh? Truck alone is about 1800 with receivers

17. Philbilly2

So you are saying that the new plow must be worth 3500? Doesn't add up to me Pat. What am I missing?

18. 1olddogtwo

There's no way a complete package is going for 5300, perhaps in 8-6 in mild steel truck side only is

19. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

I could buy a new one complete here for $5700. + tax cash and carry (not installed) I thought that was a pretty good deal. I just bought a 2 yr old plow MVP plus in a little nicer condition then the one listed above (chains still shiny and no rust) new cutting edge w/rubber flap complete with new truck side mount, wiring and hand held controller for $4200. So the one listed above isn't too far outta line, its sure worth more then $2000.

20. 1olddogtwo

New 3 or plus?

I think the asking price is in line.