1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7'6" Unimount Steel Pro Plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by growitmowitlawn, Nov 18, 2009.

1. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Western 7'6" Unimount Steel Pro Plow plowside only. Works very well, picked it up from a company that we bought out and have no need for it. Thought of refurbishing, like they planned on, but don't have time before the snow flies.

It will need a new cutting edge soon.

New lights and hoses last year. No holes in the mold board.

$1400 obo

DSCF1208.jpg

DSCF1209.jpg

DSCF1210.jpg

2. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

is this still forsale.

got a number i can contact you at?

3. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

yeh (231) 580-9127

4. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

where are you located at?

5. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Just north of Big Rapids.

6. mmonaco11

mmonaco11 Junior Member
    from chicago

do you still have your plow?

tried to call no answer.call me if you get this,i would like to buy the plow
    630 915 2742
    thanks
    mike

7. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

to the top, still for sale.....just sanded, primed and painted the frame. Getting some new pics today hopefully.

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

how about 1200? would you have a way to load it in the backof a truck or on a trailer?

9. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

I could get a couple of my guys to put it in a truck or trailer for you. Its at my house so no skids are there.

Low as I will go is $1300.

10. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Have you tested it and all works correctly? let me check on acouple of things here and I will get back to ya in the next day or so.

11. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Yeh everything works on it, I will hook it up tomorrow during the day and take some pics of it. Just let me know. I would like to get it moved before Thanksgiving.

12. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

ok I will I am on vacation this week so I should be able to come get it. I will try to check on some stuff tommorrow, were moving this week so things are hectic

13. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

pics of it hooked up

Here are the pics from yesterday. I did some touch up painting on it. Angles both ways, lights work, goes up and down. Noticed it actually is set up for four springs, have to buy another spring and hardware. Get that and a new cutting edge you are ready to role. Mill Supply has edges on sale for $95 I believe right now.

DSCF1256.jpg

DSCF1257.jpg

DSCF1258.jpg

DSCF1259.jpg