1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7'6" Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OldSchoolPSD, May 8, 2013.

1. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

I have a well maintained Western 7'6" Ultramount plow for sale. It comes with a pistol grip style controller, truck side wiring harness, and truck side mount for an OBS Ford truck.

This setup runs over $4k new. I will let it go for $2000. It comes complete with everything you need, so save yourself the hassle of piecing stuff together and buy this setup!

Call or text 443-510-0525 9am-9pm

pics in the craiglist ad at http://annapolis.craigslist.org/pts/3793282999.html

Also have a 2 yard salt dogg spreader that was purchased new in august that I would be willing to sell as a package with the plow if someone wants to get a truck set up right

Last edited: May 8, 2013