1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7'6" Ultramount Must go

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OldSchoolPSD, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

I have a 7'6" Western Ultramount plow that needs to go. The truck i used it with was totalled and I don't intend to buy one to replace it so now I have a plow taking up space with no truck.

$1500

or $2000 with Ford OBS truck side mount, receivers, controller, and wiring. I have the whole setup from the '95 F-350 it came off of.

I can also sell you a brand new SHPE2000 salt dogg with it. We used it once last year and it has been lubricated and stored indoors ever since. Controller and wiring comes with it.

The plow has to go so offers will be considered. Trades also considered.

041.jpg

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the magic number for the 2 yard salt dogg?

3. OldSchoolPSD

$2500

I really want to sell the plow and spreader together.

4. OldSchoolPSD

Spreader sold... still have the plow!

5. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

willing to ship it?

6. OldSchoolPSD

If you make the arrangements I can package it for shipping and put it on the truck. Its approximately 715lbs, 7'6 long by 52 inches wide by 50 inches high.

7. OldSchoolPSD

I would also be willing to trade for a 9' Ultramount. Cash up/down depending on the condition.

8. OldSchoolPSD

Sold sold sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.