1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7'6" steel ultra mount for sale in wisconsin

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bgillespie12, Jan 10, 2011.

1. bgillespie12

bgillespie12 Junior Member

I have a western 7'6" steel ultra mount snow plow for sale in milwaukee WI. I purchased it new in 2008 and used it for 1 season of snow plowing. I have decided this year not to snow plow, so I need to sell it. Works perfect. Brand new snow deflector. Also have mount, wiring and controller from a 2006 dodge ram 1500. Best Offer, NO Lowballers please(I paid $4500 new) E-mail me at bgillespie12@hotmail.com if interested

Also have a brand new (used 2 times) craftsman 24" 2 stage snow blower electric start for sale and a whelen mini light bar w/ suction and magnetic attachment also brand new(also used twice)

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow3.jpg

plow4.jpg

plow5.jpg

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

So how much are looking to get for it? BO isnt a price.

3. bgillespie12

$2800 complete

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Which light bar? How much?

5. bgillespie12

Whelen Engineering Guardian Halogen Mini Light Bar — Magnetic / Suction Mount, Model# G2VA

$160

6. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

would you be willing to palletize the plow? I would arrange the trucking, just need you to have a commercial address with loading dock. PM we can discuss

7. bgillespie12

$2500 for the plow, wiring harness and controller. ( if the mount will work for you, I will throw it in for $100 bucks)

8. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

is this to me or someone else?

9. bgillespie12

to anyone who wants to buy it

10. bgillespie12

Plow and snowblower are SOLD