1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7'6" Pro Plow and SnowEx 575 in PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikegp1, Jan 24, 2010.

1. mikegp1

mikegp1 Junior Member

Plow is a Western 7'6" Pro ultramount plow. The plow is a 2 plug and has new cutting edge. Plow shows normal wear but no holes. Just changed fluid and put on new wire harness. Plow works great. Comes with plow and fish stick controller with brand new board in it. Second item is a SnowEx mini pro 575 hitch mount spreader. Spreader is 3 months old and look like new. Come with spreader, harness and digital controller. The only reason for selling is I got a new job and everything must go. Askng $2000.00 cash for whole package if you pick up. it would be $2300.00 if you pay with credit card. Must go this week. I have pictures.

2. Evanbrendel

Evanbrendel Senior Member

does it include a truck mount? seems like a very good price. wish you where a little closer.

3. mikegp1

mikegp1 Junior Member

truck mount is not included.

4. mikegp1

mikegp1 Junior Member

anyone interested. must sell. will seperate.

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

how much for the 575?

6. mikegp1

mikegp1 Junior Member

I will take a $1000.00 cash or $1100 if you pay by credit card.

7. mikegp1

mikegp1 Junior Member

Plow Sold. $900 for the spreader. Need it gone.

8. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

where are you located?

9. mikegp1

mikegp1 Junior Member

I am located in Milford, PA on the border of PA, NY, and NJ i am about 45 minutes from rockaway mall. ans 30 minutes from Stroudsburg, PA

10. mikegp1

mikegp1 Junior Member