1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7'6'' Poly Uni-mount For Sale '94-'02 Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bossplow, Dec 18, 2003.

1. bossplow

bossplow Junior Member

Used 7'6'' Western poly plow for sale. Taken off 1999 Dodge Ram. Hand-held controller with Uni-Mount style mount (lights come off with the plow). VERY good condition. Normal surface rust on cutting edge, plow looks real good. Original cutting edge with less than 1/2'' of wear. Will fit 1/2, 3/4 or 1 ton trucks. Everything included. We bought to install on 1/2 ton Ram "SPORT". To make a long story short the sport has a much lower front bumper and would have to be really chopped up to mount this plow, so now I have a plow for sale.
    wolverinelawn@aol.com

2. Dojo

Dojo Junior Member
    from pa

I am interested in your plow. Where are you located and what are you looking to get for it . Thanks

3. bossplow

bossplow Junior Member

I'm located in lower Michigan, $2000