1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 7'6'' Poly Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stcroixjoe, Jan 13, 2007.

1. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

im posting this for a friend 7'6'' western poly plow all wiring for a ford or dodge choice of 99-04 f-250f-350 or dodge mount it was off of a 2002 dodge i dont know the other dodge years great shape needs a cutting edge 90.00 for a new edge w/ bolts also HANLD HELD controller call Joe 440-742-8313 or Ron 440-915-3084 or stcroixjoe@yahoo.com
  2. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

its a uni mount too
  3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

have any pics? I know a guy that may be looking for a plow.
  4. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

ill try and get some tomorrow
  5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

how much for just the mount and harness for the Ford? Or the whole thing . I am very interested. Pm me or email to cesar272@yahoo.com or call John 989-621-7079
  6. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

i have a few more if you wold like them emailed he wants to sell a complete package with choice of mount fopr 1700.00 obo