1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western 73-87 Chevy Conv mount and Fisher Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nasty-Z, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

As the title says , Complete Western conventional mount for 73-87 Chevy , Main hoop and frame mounts , 2 rear braces and lower clevis are included, might have a set of headlight mounts also .

Have a Fisher lower Clevis if you need to modify this to run a Fisher blade .

$400 complete with all the parts I can find , prefer local pickup near 18052 or 18058 Zip code but will meet within reason and will package and ship at buyers expense .

Also have an 8' Fisher conventional blade that has been in my yard for a couple of years now , I had just replaced one cylinder and it functioned fine before removal , not the prettiest or the best , but not totally gone either , will be a good plow blade with some TLC . Same local pickup applies here as well.

$300 for the blade .

P/M on here or email tomsnastyz@yahoo.com

Thanks

TOM

2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

T t t

TOM

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

T t t

Make an offer if you need it .